OUT & ABOUT
Radio Redhill - 1431AM - Terms
Competition Terms and Conditions.
|1. Any competition, promotion,
prize draw or other mechanic that enables listeners to claim or win a
prize or prizes will be known as a "competition" in these rules.
2. Entry into any Radio Redhill competition shall mean acceptance of
these rules, whether it is on Radio Redhill and/or any other premises.
The competition may or may not be broadcast on Radio Redhill and/or
3. These conditions apply to all competitions, and in some
circumstances there may be additional Terms and Conditions available
from Radio Redhill.
4. The winner is the person who has been judged to win a competition by
Radio Redhill. Questions will be written and or prepared by Radio
Redhill (or its additional sources) and will rely on research from
third party bodies. If that information proves to be incorrect, Radio
Redhill will award the prize to the person whom it considers being the
fair winner. This may or may not be the person that has been announced
as the winner on Radio Redhill and/or www.radioredhill.co.uk or in any
5. At all times the judge is Radio Redhill. Radio Redhill's decision is
final and conclusive in all circumstances and no correspondence will be
6. Radio Redhill will normally contact the winner within 28 days,
subject to the contact details supplied being correct. If these details
are incorrect for any reason and the winner cannot be contacted, the
prize will be cancelled and forfeited after 28 days. Also, if any
circumstances lead to the prize not being accepted or collected within
14 days by a Radio Redhill winner, the winner will forfeit the prize
and no alternative shall be given.
7. The prize or prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred in any way.
8. In some cases Radio Redhill may supply a different prize to the advertised prize. Radio Redhill's decision will be final.
9. Radio Redhill reserves the right to verify any details given by you.
Fraudulent entries, false names, and false contact details will
immediately mean full forfeit of the prize(s) by the winner. Radio
Redhill reserves the right to ask for full proof of identity before any
prize can be claimed. If Radio Redhill is not satisfied the winner has
identified themselves honestly or in a legally correct way at any time,
any prize will be forfeited.
10. Where there is a conflict between the Competition Rules and any
specific details published elsewhere, these Competition Rules shall
11. Radio Redhill shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of
competitions operated by third parties either on air and or on our
Websites and/or other premises.
12. Radio Redhill reserves the right in its absolute discretion,
without any notice to you and or without giving reasons, to either
forfeit your place on the competition, or withdraw the Prize.
13. Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person, per household
will be permitted. Multiple entries will be void, the entrant
disqualified and any prize will be forfeited.
14. After a previous prize award on Radio Redhill, entries to any
competition will not be accepted over a period of up to 3 months from
the date of the prize award.
15. If Radio Redhill informs you or others (by any means) you have been
awarded a prize and subsequently discovers you are in breach of any of
these rules, it can lead to the forfeiture of the prize.
16. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you represent and warrant that
you are at least 18 years of age on the date you enter a competition
and are in good health. Any prize taken is at the winner's personal
risk. Any person who enters a competition under the age of 18 will be
fully supervised by a person with full parental responsibility and if
the minor is deemed a winner by Radio Redhill the prize may be awarded
to the supervising person.
17. In the case of a prize draw, or a multiple winner situation, the
first valid correct entry drawn at random by Radio Redhill will be the
18. Entries to any competition must be submitted in the manner
advertised for entry by Radio Redhill at the time of the competition.
For example, if only a telephone number is given then entries via other
means (text, post, personal communication, email, etc.) will not be
19. Radio Redhill will not be responsible for failed entries due to
technical breakdown, i.e. telephones, emails, texts, post (or others)
being unavailable. In addition, Radio Redhill will not be liable for
any prize sent to the winner that is lost for technical or any other
reason. Radio Redhill will not be required to prove that the prize was
posted, or delivered.
20. Radio Redhill will make the final decision in any disagreement.
However, this will not be a precedent for any future disputes. Radio
Redhill's decision will be final.
21. Radio Redhill reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Radio Redhill may place any changes to these competition rules at
www.radioredhill.co.uk as soon as possible. However changes can be made
and enforced before publication.
Volunteers of Radio Redhill, their families or any persons directly or
indirectly linked with a particular competition are not eligible to
enter such competition.
23. Any breach of these rules for any competition can lead to full forfeiture of any prize.